Made it to Boise after a crazy ass drive through the mountains of Oregon (pronounced OR-E-GONE apparently). Found the most clear body of water we had ever seen and went for a quick swim. Also found a wide expanse of volcano rocks that was fun to explore. Playing at the Neurolux in Boise tonight and then its off to Salt Lake for two shows tomorrow.
- RT @Soulcrate: That Sounds Decent Saturday, September 17th FREE! FREE! FREE! https://t.co/R0BnO2Hwq3 11 months ago
- RT @LaterBabes: NEW ALBUM. BEST OF... 5.21.16 https://t.co/DInEwGJ7DT 1 year ago
- @pickfresh yeah. lets do it. 2 years ago
- RT @kexp: Coming up at Noon PT, @DJCherylWaters features past in-studio tracks from @ThisIsWATERS, @Wavves, & @Hooks4Hands! http://t.co/IP5… 2 years ago
- @ryanthury whiskey then home. good night. 2 years ago