So we just ended the second part of our tour and it went pretty well, we have one more part left and its 6 weeks long so i hope you’re ready. We are taking on both coasts and riding through the south i believe. We’re also starting to rework a lot of songs so our live show should be unpredictable. I hope you enjoy our reworked “made up of tiny lights”. By the way i played a Washburn HB15 at Daytrotter and want one really bad, so if anyone just wants to donate one to me my life would be complete.
- RT @Soulcrate: Sioux Falls! Join us August 26th for a FREE outdoor party w/ our friend @Profgampo. That Sounds Decent 2017! https://t.c… 10 months ago
- RT @Soulcrate: That Sounds Decent Saturday, September 17th FREE! FREE! FREE! https://t.co/R0BnO2Hwq3 1 year ago
- RT @LaterBabes: NEW ALBUM. BEST OF... 5.21.16 https://t.co/DInEwGJ7DT 2 years ago
- @pickfresh yeah. lets do it. 3 years ago
- RT @kexp: Coming up at Noon PT, @DJCherylWaters features past in-studio tracks from @ThisIsWATERS, @Wavves, & @Hooks4Hands! http://t.co/IP5… 3 years ago