Well we left New York last night. We left on a good note though, which is nice. We played a nice little in studio performance and got interviewed by Breakthru Radio, so keep your eyes on that site for some freshness, hopefully.
We played a really fun show at the Lit Lounge, which is a little ‘ol basement venue right in Manhattan, and then left the city to sleep in the van (once again) on the Jersey turnpike! Now hanging at a coffee shop in Philly, getting pumped to play a show at The Fire in a few hours. The fun never ends.
Plus, the reviews keep on keepin’ on. Check ’em out!
A review from some homies at Chicago Metromix.
A blog at Surviving the Golden Age.
And the appropriately named Whale in a Cubicle.
Just look at how excited Eli is…
- RT @Soulcrate: Sioux Falls! Join us August 26th for a FREE outdoor party w/ our friend @Profgampo. That Sounds Decent 2017! https://t.c… 3 months ago
- RT @Soulcrate: That Sounds Decent Saturday, September 17th FREE! FREE! FREE! https://t.co/R0BnO2Hwq3 1 year ago
- RT @LaterBabes: NEW ALBUM. BEST OF... 5.21.16 https://t.co/DInEwGJ7DT 1 year ago
- @pickfresh yeah. lets do it. 2 years ago
- RT @kexp: Coming up at Noon PT, @DJCherylWaters features past in-studio tracks from @ThisIsWATERS, @Wavves, & @Hooks4Hands! http://t.co/IP5… 2 years ago