Above is a picture of the cell structure graffiti we found in the basement of the MIT dorms. Hanging out in Virginia right now at Eli and Issac’s aunts house. It’s huge and awesome and she makes rad food. The Middle East was a gun show out there in Cambridge. We drove all throughout the whole night after the show to get to the sweet VA house. Played at the Galaxy Hut in Arlington last night, it was a 20 mile drive but it took us over an hour to get their. Thanks DC rush hour. Anyway, we got the day off so we’ll be playing the new Call of Duty and, more excitingly, writing and recording new songs in the basement.
IT HAS BEGUN.
- RT @Soulcrate: Sioux Falls! Join us August 26th for a FREE outdoor party w/ our friend @Profgampo. That Sounds Decent 2017! https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @Soulcrate: That Sounds Decent Saturday, September 17th FREE! FREE! FREE! https://t.co/R0BnO2Hwq3 1 year ago
- RT @LaterBabes: NEW ALBUM. BEST OF... 5.21.16 https://t.co/DInEwGJ7DT 1 year ago
- @pickfresh yeah. lets do it. 2 years ago
- RT @kexp: Coming up at Noon PT, @DJCherylWaters features past in-studio tracks from @ThisIsWATERS, @Wavves, & @Hooks4Hands! http://t.co/IP5… 2 years ago