Yo Yo YO. So we played our KEXP show and it was tons of fun. Seattle was good to us and we met some rad guys in Doctor Doctor and The Ironclads at our show at Neumos. We were fortunate enough to stay with Logan’s cousin Devon and his GF Carmen for 3 nights (which was awesome, thanks guys) and they had a killer view of pretty much all of Seattle and some mountains too. We played in Portland last night and are playing once again tonight at the Someday Lounge. Oh yeah, and for anyone who cares. We have only 9 days of tour left! We are on the home stretch, and we will miss the road…a little bit.
- RT @Soulcrate: That Sounds Decent Saturday, September 17th FREE! FREE! FREE! https://t.co/R0BnO2Hwq3 11 months ago
- RT @LaterBabes: NEW ALBUM. BEST OF... 5.21.16 https://t.co/DInEwGJ7DT 1 year ago
- @pickfresh yeah. lets do it. 2 years ago
- RT @kexp: Coming up at Noon PT, @DJCherylWaters features past in-studio tracks from @ThisIsWATERS, @Wavves, & @Hooks4Hands! http://t.co/IP5… 2 years ago
- @ryanthury whiskey then home. good night. 2 years ago