Hello all. Even though it is piss-ass cold nowadays here in the northwest, we still get the chance to catch some awesomeness here and there. The last Portland show was pretty rad, played for a bunch of people and celebrated the Winebirds CD release. The next day our buds who live in Portland took us out and about for a wicked adventure to some huge half frozen waterfalls.
Oregon is a gorgeous place to be in the winter. We’re off to Denver tomorrow for one more show there and then its back to the good ‘ol middle west.
OH yeah, and here is a Seattle link to some stuff on there or something like that.
- RT @Soulcrate: That Sounds Decent Saturday, September 17th FREE! FREE! FREE! https://t.co/R0BnO2Hwq3 11 months ago
- RT @LaterBabes: NEW ALBUM. BEST OF... 5.21.16 https://t.co/DInEwGJ7DT 1 year ago
- @pickfresh yeah. lets do it. 2 years ago
- RT @kexp: Coming up at Noon PT, @DJCherylWaters features past in-studio tracks from @ThisIsWATERS, @Wavves, & @Hooks4Hands! http://t.co/IP5… 2 years ago
- @ryanthury whiskey then home. good night. 2 years ago