So we are coming at you once again from a coffee shop. Lincoln Nebraska was a fun. We played with some great peeps who go by the name Bear Country.
Really nice guys. We’re playing for at the Vaudville Mews once again here in Des Moines. Who knows, maybe this will be the show to show us how awesome Iowa can be, if not, Iowa City tomorrow night promises to be a fun one for sure. It will consist of ourselves, One for The Team and Mary Laube at a place called Public Space 1, which looks pretty interesting. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that after the Aberdeen show we ham-boned it back to Sioux Falls to indulge in some good old fashioned taquito-eating. Tim and I were the only two to really man up though I guess.
- RT @Soulcrate: That Sounds Decent Saturday, September 17th FREE! FREE! FREE! https://t.co/R0BnO2Hwq3 11 months ago
- RT @LaterBabes: NEW ALBUM. BEST OF... 5.21.16 https://t.co/DInEwGJ7DT 1 year ago
- @pickfresh yeah. lets do it. 2 years ago
- RT @kexp: Coming up at Noon PT, @DJCherylWaters features past in-studio tracks from @ThisIsWATERS, @Wavves, & @Hooks4Hands! http://t.co/IP5… 2 years ago
- @ryanthury whiskey then home. good night. 2 years ago