So we’ve been experiencing the fine state of Wisconsin for a couple days now. What a place. We have had some real shit luck, but then randomly had awesome things happen. We got to see that one lake that’s by Milwaukee, we got cheese curds, drove through some fog, threw snow off of a lookout.
And then there was the show in Eau Claire.
We played quite the long set to a sparse crowd, but as we were about to play our last song, a group of women wandered in to sing, and DANSE for only a short while. The moment was fleeting, and we only got to dance for about a minute, but the pictures will last a lifetime.
A fun night indeed.
- RT @Soulcrate: Sioux Falls! Join us August 26th for a FREE outdoor party w/ our friend @Profgampo. That Sounds Decent 2017! https://t.c… 7 months ago
- RT @Soulcrate: That Sounds Decent Saturday, September 17th FREE! FREE! FREE! https://t.co/R0BnO2Hwq3 1 year ago
- RT @LaterBabes: NEW ALBUM. BEST OF... 5.21.16 https://t.co/DInEwGJ7DT 2 years ago
- @pickfresh yeah. lets do it. 2 years ago
- RT @kexp: Coming up at Noon PT, @DJCherylWaters features past in-studio tracks from @ThisIsWATERS, @Wavves, & @Hooks4Hands! http://t.co/IP5… 2 years ago